Colbond is an operating company of Low & Bonar. Within Colbond there is a vacancy for the position of Sales Manager Filtration based in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
The Sales Manager's customers are mainly customers who produce filters and filter media for air and liquid filtration.
The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the commercial objectives for the Filtration market in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the UK , Turkey, Italy and Scandinavia.
The Sales Manager (SM) targets to defend, expand and maintain current business and profitability while growing the business profitably with existing- and new customers in the area he/she is accountable for.
Driving top line revenue and profitability growth by building strong customer intimacy with the usage of existing and new products/technologies.
The SM is focused on commercial strategy development, value selling and execution to grow the business profitably and aiming to build a strategic and innovative partnership with key accounts.
To identify market and competitive trends, develop and refine relevant business value propositions to match these trends as well as develop commercial and support marketing strategies and programs to drive growth in the segment.
The SM reports the Sales Director Hometech/Indutech in Arnhem.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Jointly developing and proposing Sales strategies and tactics with the Sales Director for the portfolio, region, segment, and customers accountable for.
- Support Product Management regarding the area market trends in order to define threats and opportunities for growth and translate them into tangible action plans
- Preparing and reviewing the annual sales budget for the area of accountability in alignment with the RSM and/or the Sales Director
- Be the voice of the customer within the L&B organization, in relation to feedback on service, quality and required support and development.
- Executing the Sales actions to deliver profitable business growth through various tactics and execution plans – application-, service-, and market development, route to market, geographic expansion, etc.
- Defining and maintaining Key Account plans for Key Accounts and similarly for New Business planning (Hunt list).
- Addressing pro-actively risks and opportunities and suggesting prompt solutions and required actions with the relevant functions
- Analyzing sales portfolio to enhance understanding of profitability of segments, customers (e.g. order patterns, over dues and credit limits) and products and define activities to maintain share and drive profitable growth
- Preparing accurately and timely the quarterly forecast and monthly outlook for the area of accountability
- Build and manage strong customer relations across different levels of their organization and having clarity on the DMU, using L&B staff to drive stability and partnerships with key customers.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with agents and distributors where preferred while ensuring compliance with legislation and L&B guidelines.
- Ensuring adequate processing of customer complaints and providing solutions, taking into account the preservation of the customer relationship.
- Consultation with various disciplines, such as Product Management and/or Application Management, Customer Service etc.
- Commercial processing of claims;
- General settlement of customer complaints.
The following must-haves and nice-to-haves are identified.
- independent and enterprising
- has excellent commercial skills (hunter!)
- dynamic, accountable, open, no-nonsense and ambitious
- results- and customer-oriented and has a clear customer/market orientation.
- willingness to travel very frequently in Europe (approx. 50%)
- Affinity with technology
- Know-how and experience
- Master or Bachelor level.
- has international business-to-business experience in a similar position and preferably from the filtration industry
- at least 5-10 years' relevant experience, preferably in an industrial and technical working environment
- a good command of the English and German language both verbally and in writing
The candidate will feel comfortable within the L&B corporate values:
- customer centric
- act with integrity and respect
- innovate and improve
- empower to perform
An assessment can be part of the procedure.
Hiddo van de Ven
Sales Director HomeTech / InduTech
Email address email@example.com
Phone number +31 6 51198972