What's Happening @International Erosion Control Association Conference?
Enka®Solutions for erosion control and other civil engineering applications!
The Best Erosion Control Product
Engineer nature with the EnkaMat® the original & trusted high-performance 3D mat for erosion control.
EnkaMat is a strong three-dimensional polyamide (PA) mat with an open structure. It functions as a protective, reinforcing and integrated intermediate layer between natural vegetation and soil, enabling root systems to grow and gain a secure hold on the ground beneath. EnkaMat offers a permanent solution to combat erosion.
Benefits of using the EnkaMat for erosion control:
- Integrated & Robust System
- Durable and environmentally friendly
- Immediate protection against erosion
- Fast growth of vegetation
- Easy to install
- No maintenance needed
- Cost-effective in labour and material needs
|Features||Standard 3D mat made of polyamide with an open structure||3D polyamide mat filled with an open structure prefilled with a bitumen bound mineral filter of stone chippings for areas exposed to water||Grid reinforced 3-D erosion control mat dual function of erosion control and soil reinforcement|
World-leading geocomposite drainage system
How to speed up soil consolidation?
Did you know, it can take up to 25 years to achieve 90% consolidation of soils and soft clays such as can be found in marshland areas. We have designed a solution that guarantees a significant acceleration of the consolidation of soft soils before construction- The ColbondDrain. The ColbondDrain is proven to reduce this timescale to months rather than years! A high quality Prefabricated Vertical Drain (PVD), ColbondDrain was developed in partnership with leading European consultants, laboratories & geosynthetic specialists to create a highly effective solution for a major engineering challenge. The design of ColbondDrain is based on a unique extrusion & shaping technique which creates a tough geocomposite.
Features & Benefits
- Unique combination of patented core structure and nonwoven filter bonded to core increases water flow capacity
- Core: Hydraulic channel profile (core) ensures laminar flow for optimum performance
- Nonwoven filter layers deliver optimum filtration, permeability and strength
- Can be used to depths up to 100m
- High tensile strength allows usage on all installation rig types
- Suitable for use in all soil types
- Roll length of 280m reduces number of connections on site
- Efficient packaging allows high transport loads and reduced storage time on site
- Thermal bonding of the filter to the entire surface of the core structure ensures that the filter is kept taut across the flow channels
- Filter cannot tear or become separated from the core when passing over the pulleys at the top rig or during soil consolidation