Bribery & Corruption
The Group values its reputation for ethical behaviour and for financial integrity and has a commitment to carry out business fairly, honestly and openly. We will not tolerate bribery in our dealings. It is illegal and harmful for business. Any involvement with improper inducements in order to secure business or gain any advantage for either any Group company or our employees reflects adversely on our image and reputation and undermines the confidence of our customers and other business partners in us. We seek to eliminate bribery in our business dealings by:
- setting out a clear anti-bribery policy;
- training all of our employees so that they can recognise and avoid the use of bribery by themselves and others;
- encouraging our employees to be vigilant and to report any suspicion of bribery through suitable channels of communication and ensuring sensitive information is treated appropriately;
- rigorously investigating instances of alleged bribery and assisting the police and other appropriate authorities in any resultant prosecution;
- taking firm and vigorous action against any individual(s) involved in bribery.